You’ll work on the Frontline Technology Strategy User Experience (UX) team which is responsible for conceptualizing and designing UX for employee-facing software applications. You’ll partner with other units across the bank to build complicated banking systems, impacting 5,000+ employees who use these systems daily. You’ll lead projects, delivering an excellent end-user experience by executing user-centred design thinking and methodologies, while integrating corporate standards. You’ll effectively convey UX designs, to fix a defect or build new functionality, to both development staff, for implementation; and, senior executives, for sponsorship support.
How You’ll Succeed
- Design – Help develop user interface designs, artefacts, and project deliverables with the coaching/guidance of a UX Lead. Develop concept sketches, high fidelity wireframes, graphical assets, prototypes and interactive mock-ups
- Research and Present – Work with a UX researcher to understand user needs, conduct usability studies, develop user interface prototype/documentation. Deliver concept and design presentations.
- Teamwork– Promote both user-centred and client-centred designs to project peers in a collaborative way.
Standards & Guidelines – Contribute to creation and update of our design systems to help enforce CIBC’s brand coherence, accessibility standards and cross-site consistency.
- Growth mindset — You support agile, innovation and change, ensuring our designs are fast-paced, scalable and future-proofed. You leverage your deep understanding of UX design principles to help communicate, promote and govern enterprise-wide design systems.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 3 years UX work experience
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Design, Information Studies, Cognitive Psychology, Product Design or related fields.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
To apply for this job please visit cibc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.