Are you looking for an opportunity to transform the way a user interacts with web applications? You know that a good system is more than just the code, infrastructure, and a nice-looking interface – it’s the way it addresses a user’s needs. As an experience designer, you’ll put yourself in the user’s place and design the best way for them to engage with the system. We’re looking for someone creative like you to work with a team of technical experts to craft the ultimate user experience.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the product manager on your team to understand your clients’ vision and their users’ needs. Working on an Agile team, you’ll build skills in designing large-scale digital experiences that are as intuitive as they are aesthetically pleasing. You’ll be involved with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, rapid prototyping, interface design, and front-end development. You’ll advocate for the prioritizations of design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements, all the while keeping the end-user at the center of your work.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with Strategic Communications, visual design, and Technical Writing and Editing
- Experience with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, or interface design
- Experience with storyboarding and supporting design for applications
- Experience with conducting data research and analysis
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
To apply for this job please visit careers.boozallen.com.