Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job.
Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple four years ago. The Apple Pay Design team is seeking a top-flight and experienced product designer to help drive the evolution of the Apple Pay product.
This role is full-time and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- 8+ years work experience with a focus on product design and UI across a variety of platforms including web, and iOS.
- A strong online design portfolio.
- A great eye for detail, demonstrate creative and innovative problem solving.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote and other design tools.
- Able to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
- Previous experience working in an e-commerce & financial tech environment is a plus but not a requirement.
- A passion for Apple, its products, and its customers is a requirement.
The Apple Pay Design team is looking for an extraordinary product designer. You are a natural collaborator and an excellent communicator, able to develop and present design ideas in a large team environment. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Production, Product Marketing, and Senior Management. You should possess extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principles. You have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, you are able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized is critical. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision. The work that you will design will be seen and experienced by millions of people every month around the globe.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.