Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency
UX Designers use problem solving and iterative design solutions via strong business acumen, data-oriented analysis and modern design approaches. UX Designers channel strong, client-facing ability and are essential in planning, prioritizing, concepting and delivering world-class websites, applications, products and portals to our clients. Strong design thinking, research, collaboration and presentation rationale along with your ability to facilitate workshops and prototyping activities are key elements of success in this design leadership-oriented role.
UX Designer, while there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we have highlighted a few of the key skills and responsibilities for success. Prioritizing problems and solutions, Defining problems and solutions while balancing business objectives, user needs, and technologies to make ideas work.
- You will work with leads across data, user research, clients and internal teams to align overall design approaches and rationale.
- You work as part of a team-oriented design process to translate and iterate ideas into elegant design solutions that differentiate, scale and drive business outcomes.
- Establishing UX leadership on projects UX Design Leads play a critical role in the design process by helping to bring abstract design objectives to life in early prototypes.
- We balance (at times conflicting) priorities between the brand, people, and technology, and we start the process of aligning stakeholders and team members towards solutions.
- In this capacity, it’s critical to collaborate across design teams, be capable of understanding differing points of view, design and rationalize with conviction, and always championing people-first approaches.
- Gaining support from clients, peers and internal teams through confidence and design leadership is a valued trait at Accenture Interactive and a focus of this role.
- Plan, initiate and direct UX-centered pitches, projects, activities and deliverables across agency creative teams
- Lead collaborative client workshops and design sessions; quickly synthesizing outputs to craft ideas and solutions for lo and hi-fidelity prototyping
- Lead and empower UX, UI, content and creative teams to define, align, deliver and support experience-related deliverables including user research, audits, sitemaps, flow diagrams and interactive prototypes for review and approvals
- Collaborate and deliver compelling people-first design solutions and design presentations move clients forward; while embracing technology constraints, feedback, business readiness and other design considerations
- 4+ years of experience with B2B/B2C client design rationale and presentation skills
- 2+ years working with Sketch and/or Figma including design systems
- 3+ years of enterprise UX design experience (Fortune 500, enterprise B2C/B2B)
- 3+ years of experience designing and prototyping responsive web, digital products or applications with Sketch & InVision
- An online portfolio or samples of work
- Bachelor’s degree in design, fine arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Ability to contribute to workshops and support early stage planning with internal and client teams
- Contribute strong design thinking sessions, synthesizing inputs and rapidly guiding solution and prototype approaches
- Experience developing complete UX/UI design systems; navigation, UI components and/or UX/UI design guidelines
- Experience prioritizing and supporting sales efforts in new UX client opportunities
- Previous agency experience is strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.