We’re looking for a motivated UX Designer III to help us create intuitive, contextual and personalized customer experiences within our App Growth team to drive app engagement, before, during, and in-between trips by supporting travelers at each stage of their journey with the most relevant next step, from the initial download of the app, the onboarding, trip and lifecycle engagement to rewarding their loyalty.
This team works on a global scale, across devices and platforms, in a diverse and collaborative environment to create the worlds ‘go-to’ travel app.
- Build a solid toolkit of methods for facilitating the gathering and synthesizing of diverse insights in ambiguous problem spaces.
- Influence strategy for a project or product area by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, actionable problem/opportunity statements.
- Explore diverse, novel perspectives and design directions by default, and evaluate concepts using appropriate methods to determine the strongest.
- Confidently facilitate idea generation with stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to design system growth based on use cases.
- Make decisions that clarify relationships between patterns and support future flexibility.
- Consistently create clear and compelling materials and narratives explaining design rationale to team and stakeholders using customer, business, or competitive insights.
- Actively seek diverse feedback on design work and anticipate feedback to address it proactively.
- Apply and adapt design and research processes to fit needs of project.
- Develop empathy and insights about customers based on data and insights from research and other customer data sources.
- Clearly communicate customer-centric goals when presenting work.
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience; Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience or related Design field or relevant experience is applicable.
- Demonstrable thought and domain leadership
- Expert in Interaction/visual design, Facilitation, Prototyping
- Experience in leveraging and contributing to design systems is a plus
- Previous experience designing and building for iOS and Android a plus
- Portfolio demonstrating sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design, and information architecture